- Conduct photographic services in the highest standards of honesty.
- Will attempt in a professional manner to keep promises and meet deadlines.
- Keep a spirit of fairness and help fellow members when called upon.
- Price and create work to meet agreed upon contracts.
- Members will not resort to unethical business practices against clients or other members.
- Will not resort to price fixing or accept bribes or kickbacks.
- Members will not unfairly undermine the standing of other photographers.
- The rights of models and subjects and privacy requests will be respected.
- BPPA members will obtain photographic releases and location permissions.
- All members will conduct business according to the "Golden Rule" in treating others, as you would wish to be treated.
- No fronting non-Bermudian commercial photographers onto the island to do Bermuda based assignments,before fair consideration of on island creative suppliers.